Let Your Life Speak by Parker J. Palmer
The five page analysis of the book “Let Your Life Speak” by Parker J. Palmer should summarize the major parts/sections of the book, and evaluate its content based on course principles. The grading of this assignment will include a review of each component listed below, a summary and evaluation of each component, its ties to course text books (see below), and quality of writing (APA 6th Edition Format).
Course Text Books:
DeLuca, J. R. (1999). Political savvy. (2nd ed.). EBG Publishing.
Johnson, C. (2012). Meeting the ethical challenge of leadership. (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
1. What factors do you consider when determining the extent of your loyalty to an individual, group, or organization?
2. What is the toughest ethical challenge of being a follower?
3. What factors do you consider when determining the extent of your loyalty to an individual, group, or organization?
4. What is the toughest ethical challenge of being a follower?
5. Discuss how power is often, associated with excessive ambition and manipulation.
6. DeLuca (1999) talks about the Organization Politics Mapping Technique (OPMT) “being developed to capture in a more conscious and systematic form what the naturally savvy do intuitively when they approach situations” How does this book relate to Deluca’s OPMT?
7. There is no one size fits all approach to creating an ethical climate in the workplace. Of the seven signs of ethical collapse, how does this book relate?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!