Post acute care program (PAC) to improve the transition from hospital to community of CVA patients).
The aim of this assignment is for students to develop and present an evaluation proposal for a health program. The proposal will follow the evaluation framework as described by Ovretveit (1998) and used to structure the evaluation component of the unit (see marking criteria).
Topic of the Program Evaluation: Post acute care program (PAC) to improve the transition from hospital to community of CVA patients).
Points to be cover:
1. Whom the evaluation is for (main user /sponsor)
2. Other important stakeholders&#8232;
3. Evaluation questions&#8232;
4. Evaluation perspective/s&#8232;
5. Evaluation design&#8232;
6. Data gathering methods&#8232;
8. Resources (financial, human, etc
9. Practical, ethical, political and other issues&#8232;
10. Strategies for maximising utilization of the evaluation&#8232;
11. Strengths and weaknesses of proposal
12. Whether evaluation proposal is worth backing